Subscribe to my blog

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Tooly Tales!!

My tool peg board
I wanted to share a quick look at my tool peg board which is now quickly filling up, when I had first set it up, a friend had wondered about all the extra space I was not using, since all my tools are off to the left, well now it seems I might be running out of space!!
Since I am always buying newer tools, I am going to have to think up of alternatives for storage. Having the right tools is important but storing them so that they are easily available is also equally important. How do you manage your tools, maybe you use colours, what system do you use so that they are available at a moment's notice? Would love to hear all the different ideas out there :)

2 comments:

  1. wow... looks good... did u use metal or cardboard kind of pegboard? what kind of hooks did u use? they look neater than the usual big ones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lin thanks for the compliment I used a hardboard based pegboard. It is smooth on the front and rough on the back. I had a carpenter fix it onto a 12 mm thick plywood . For the pegs I acutually drilled into the holes a little bit and put in some threaded screws! That is why they look neat :) Do try it out it really solves a lot of tool troubles.!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi
would love to hear your opinions, do leave a comment ( or two if you wish !! ) :)