Subscribe to my blog

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Flood waters, Hot cups of Chai and some gardening

This week began with a ( I know you are thing 'bang'  but no :) flood! Yes that's right my city was well under water these past two days with water logging, train services breaking down, never ending traffic jams and people getting stranded every which way.


Not fun I know but for the few lucky folks like me who don't need to travel for work or any other reason it was fun to stay home and watch the rains and sip hot cups of tea (we call it 'Chai') well we had a lot of fun and here are some pics from my balcony. So what did I do apart from having tea well I spent the time cleaning up my studio coming up with plans of streamlining my enamels ( they are a mess! ) which I will be sharing soon and doing some gardening !
Hope this lil guy does well 

You can see my Aloe vera trying to peek into the pic here :)

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi
would love to hear your opinions, do leave a comment ( or two if you wish !! ) :)