Subscribe to my blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Studio Mascot

My Studio Mascot
         I just had to share my studio mascot with all of you, this sketching mannequin came to me in November last year to help out a student in her sketching skills. While she left my art class and I have not had much luck persuading the rest of my students to take advantage of its presence and maybe enhance their sketching skills :( they do make it a point to have the mannequin pose a different way each time !!
         This mannequin also happens to be my sole companion when I am alone in my studio creating, and so I am thinking of giving a name. Now since I do not think I want to decide on the gender , I hope someone can come up with a unisex name, any ideas ?? Do drop a line :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi
would love to hear your opinions, do leave a comment ( or two if you wish !! ) :)